We are the carpet cleaning choice! We have trained and experienced carpet technicians and with every job, we strive for perfection, to exceed your expectations and to build an ongoing relationship for all your carpet needs!
Enjoy our carpet cleaning services in Boise, Meridian, Kuna, Nampa, Caldwell, Star, Middleton, Eagle and Garden City!
Se habla Espanol!
After you have scheduled an appointment for our carpet cleaning or one of our many other services, we ask that you vacuum or prepare all areas that are to be cleaned before we are scheduled to arrive and place any pets in another area.
We are able to go around any furniture if you do not want to move it. We will pre-treat the areas and then clean using our hot water extraction.
Dry time can be between 2-4 hours depending on level of soil.
We offer so many ways to save money on carpet cleaning services! You could get 10% off services if you fall under the following categories.
Referrals, Seniors (ages 55+), Veterans, Current Military, Law Enforcement, First Responders, Healthcare Workers, Real Estate Agents and Property Management!
*For Referrals, you will receive 10% off of one cleaning, for each person referred. All other discounts receive 10% off each cleaning!*
Carpet cleaning is a big deal. When you are letting people into your home, you want to feel comfortable.
-We are registered with the Idaho Secretary of State!
-We are fully insured!
-We are registered with the Idaho Contractors Board!
Please do not hesitate to ask for any documentation to verify our records!
We always want our clients to feel happy with our work!
Our products are safe for pets because pets are a part of the family, and so we clean up after them as well!
During carpet cleaning services, we recommend that you do keep your pet somewhere they will be comfortable — not all of our furry friends like the sound of vacuums or unfamiliar people in their home.
If you are not going to be home when we are scheduled to be there and you have pets, they must be put away in a separate area that is not scheduled to be cleaned or removed from the house.
We do not move large furniture such as beds, tv stands, dressers etc. We can move smaller objects per request.
For our carpet cleaning services, we will clean and move the furniture back after we have completed that room.
It is not mandatory that you move your furniture and you can choose for us to go around.
Shampooers are surface carpet cleaning machines. They are unable to get deep into the fibers and are not able to get the dirt and residue stuck beneath. Stains often come back quicker when using these machines.
Steam cleaning your carpets provides a deep clean and can extract the dirt from below. Steam cleaning can also sanitize your carpets to kill bacteria!
By using our services, you agree to the following:
1. Payment is due the same day as service unless an arrangement has been set up.
2. If payment isn't received in the first 2 weeks, there will be a $20 late fee applied to the invoice.
3. If payment is still not received and there has been no contact or payment arrangement, a $20 late fee will occur for the following 2 months until the invoice is past 90 days. At that point, the invoice will be sent to a collection agency and any further contact or payment will need to be arranged with the agency.
1. If we arrive and there is no answer, a $15 fee will be applied for all Ada County residents and a $30 fee will be applied for all Canyon County residents.
2. If you cancel after we arrive, a $30 fee will apply.
3. If there are three cancellations in a row, with or without notice, a deposit will be required to schedule any future appointments.